Thursday, November 27, 2008

Novemberfest!

This weekend we are at NOVEMBERFEST in Logan, Utah.
Located at the Logan Community Center: 195 South 100 West.
We will be there Friday, November 28th 10am-7pm &
Saturday, November 29th 10am-6pm.
Come check out all of our fun homemade crafts.
We will be selling:

Home decor (shelves)
Nursing Covers
Crocheted Hats/Headbands/Flower Clips
Infant to Girls Headbands and Clips
Flower Clips
Pregnancy Journals
Covered Book of Mormons complete with journal and reading schedule!
Carrier Covers
Baby Blankets
Burp Cloths
Little Girl Aprons
Homemade Bear ornaments
Watches with beaded interchangeable bands
and more!!
(Pictures coming soon!!)


We are upstairs in booth #98... See you there!!

If you're interested in ordering one of the above items please leave a comment.

3 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I'd love to see pics of the watches with the beaded bands! Good luck with the sale!
- Sara

Jenn said...

Hey, you don't know me but I went to the November Fest and my mother in-law actually bought a few hats from you, they are soooooo cute. I don't know if you do this, but I would love to learn the pattern?? I would be willing to buy the pattern from you?? Please let me know? My name is Jenn and my email is jennstew@gmail.com
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I bought one of your headbands at Upon the shelf and thought I would look up your site. I would be interested in ordering a couple of hats, ruffle headbands and a mixture of single flowers. I am coming to BC in a few days for holidays, where do you live?

I'm looking for creams, blacks, pale pink, and white.

Please let me know if we can meet, or how I can get these items...

Lesley Chaisson
lesley@candycornerquilting.com